Second Day of the Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC) Economic Leaders' Meeting, and Other Activities
Prime Minister Naoto Kan attended the Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC) Economic Leaders' Meeting, which continued from the previous day.
Prior to the meeting, Prime Minister Kan held a bilateral meeting with Mr.
Stephen Harper, Prime Minister of Canada, and then attended a signing ceremony
for the Canada-Japan Joint Declaration on Political, Peace and Security Cooperation.
This was followed by a bilateral meeting with Mr. Lee Myung-bak, President of the Republic of Korea (ROK), and a signing ceremony for the Japan-ROK Archives Treaty.
Later, Prime Minister Kan held a Retreat Session of APEC and held discussions on the Bogor Goals and the future of APEC.
Following the meeting, the Prime Minister hosted a closing lunch, and in the afternoon presented the Leaders' Declaration and held the Chair's press Conference. Afterwards, he held bilateral meetings with Dr. Sebastian Pinera Echenique, President of the Republic of Chile, and with Mr. Alan Garcia Perez, President of the Republic of Peru.
- First Day of the Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC) Economic Leaders' Meeting, and Other Activities
- CANADA-JAPAN JOINT DECLARATION ON POLITICAL, PEACE AND SECURITY COOPERATION [PDF]
- The 18th APEC ECONOMIC LEADERS' MEETING Yokohama, Japan 13-14 November 2010 "THE YOKOHAMA VISION - BOGOR AND BEYOND" [PDF]
- Leaders' Statement on 2010 Bogor Goals Assessment [PDF]
- The Report on APEC's 2010 Economies' Progress Towards the Bogor Goals [PDF]
- The APEC Leaders' Growth Strategy [PDF]
- Joint Statement on the Conclusion of Negotiations for an Economic Partnership Agreement between Japan and Peru (Ministry of Foreign Affairs)